Financial Guide for ParentsEffortlessly navigate to the right decisions for your family.
- How much do I really need?
- What type of policy?
- How do I get the best pricing?
Financial Action Plan
- What should be on my to do list?
- How should I prioritize?
- 401k? College savings? Debt?
- Should I refinance?
- How much should I save?
- Which account is best for me?
- What should I know about 529 plans? Coverdell accounts?
AboveBoard made everything so much simpler and more affordable. When I was done, I knew which products I really needed and which ones I didn't.
- J., mom of two
What I was blown away with in your 529 section was the actual breakdown of fees...and information that NO other site has posted. People normally just say invest. But they don't tell the truth about what happens to your money once you invest.
- M., mom of a daughter
I really liked your parent's guide and I actually consulted it on the life insurance part to see if the financial planner we spoke with was telling us something fair.
- D., mom of a daughter