AboveBoard Private Client Insurance
Smart and ethical insurance advice that puts your best interests first.
At AboveBoard Private Client, we take an analytically rigorous, ethical approach to insurance solutions for high net worth individuals, families and executive teams.
We offer uniquely high-caliber life, disability and long-term care insurance advice and brokerage services.
Rooted in our founder’s experience as an investment banker and institutional investor at Goldman Sachs, we apply an institutional-grade quantitative approach to evaluating your insurance options, and an industry-leading ethical overlay that places our clients’ best interests first.
We use advanced financial modeling and analysis to suss out what actually makes sense for each client. (There are a lot of insurance "ideas" that don’t make sense. We can tell the difference. And we’ll tell you, too.)
We achieve best-execution through our licensed independent insurance brokerage, which combines a unique open-architecture platform, ensuring we suss out each client’s best option in the market. We provide highly responsive, concierge-style support throughout your decision-making and application process.
We look forward to helping you craft and execute the best strategy for you and the people and causes you care about.
Request a conversation to learn how we can help you.
- Develop a strategy for providing for your descendants and causes close to your heart after you’re gone
- Craft a plan to protect your business if you and / or colleagues passed on or became unable to work
- Comb the market and advocate on your behalf to identify and achieve the most favorable result possible on your application for insurance
- Evaluate whether and how insurance has a role to play in your retirement planning (we happily collaborate with investment advisors)
- Ensure you would be comfortable if you had a need for long-term care (and your loved ones would be well set up to make decisions easily and harmoniously)
- Provide a second opinion on an insurance pitch received elsewhere